Well today has been a long day. Lots of working lots of planning. Kind of feel like leaving music as a whole. Why? Well there's too many reasons. Well lets start by saying that i gave LUNA a message and she has 0 interest in me =.=". I guess that gave me a wake up call. >_<
I've been doing all i can giving all i had and 0 no impact. Giving too much and getting nothing in return... Only emptiness. I think its time that i stopped doing things that i like to do that i want to do and start doing things i have to do. Stop playing games stop enjoying myself and start doing things for myself. I'm sick and tired of going all out of the way thinking of everything for the sake of others and doing everything for the sake of others. This time i really want to do things for myself to better my life and to better myself.
A place to stay and a car to drive. 380k. If 1 project is about 3k... then its about 130 projects? Dun seem too much. Just hope i can finish them in 3 years. Wonder how the rest will react... I hate to think that i am giving myself excuses. But i already have 3 projects... And when i see the money, i know its the right thing for me to do. There is only 1 motivation for me to move on in life now. And this path there is no heartbreak only endless achievement.
(0) So Waddaya Think!
7:47:00 AM